Tuesday

Silika #1; "Soaring Demons Now Swarm the Skies, In Awe and Heretic Pride

Alik, Syberium and I are here, in the Lilith Plantation; Brown/white rocks, works, vials of 35x Salvia, and Absinthe keeping us company around the campfire as the night looms overhead.

Hit 4 of Rock #1; foil and fire.
Hit 5 of Rock #2; Red Red Red REd REDDDDDDDDDDD.
Hit 7 of Rock #2; THe Sky IS bleeding. I have cut the clouds open and the gore and blood fall into the surgeon's lap.



Suffocating blankness in a rose-red sky of tears. Today I want to remove my shirt and bind my arms in black plastic strips of tape. The clouds bleed onto my skin. Salvia high strength and distortinh/distorting.

I stand and observe the damp lands reflecting the blood-engorged clouds, pregnant belly protruding. In this plantation, surrounded by dead and dying trees, I see myself in mirror-view. A peacock fuck. A grasp at artificial nothing; my Bebo Blush and Myspace Hijinks.

I down another inhale of angel white vapour with black rim, replace the metal paper, and resign with my ironic slackjaws; smile smile smile smile smile at the cellphone snapshot jingle of this instant-communicate-world, my sweet comrade.

Life is fine/life is white, when you don’t have to think – so drink another… and inhale another… Relax into my comfort redundancy. So I’m into “indie” music and I love the Raconteurs. Remove my beliefs there…that’s better / there… that’s better. I am trite, I am emptiness personified, I am a suffocating blank, and I am female. With child.

I feel the fetus heartbeat, its echoes reverberating through my tired, scarred frame. I inhale once more and the heartbeat fades to the back of my head – still constant, but dulled by the immediacy of the hit.

Feeling this sadness, an age-old illness, is heart-wrenching in its commonality all the fucking time. Sick of it [take another hit…]

Sickoftheconstantreminderthatiamadepressivesadperson.whycaninotfeelbetter????????? whatdoesittake //take/TAKE???

0-0``1`..;horrific advertising….prop-a-gandhi pamphlets{:{}:@ the art sensibility of subversion¬!””£ ££££££ No reason to live and every reason to die]]]] THE REAL STORY; Humanity = worthless antiquity [another hiiiiittttt from the dragonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn]

Every 400words you have an advertisement. Heroin is everything- doitdoitdoitoditoditoiodoitodiodoitdoi0i0101010101011001101011011010110101

Leviathan = Levi Frederick Auker???????? The EnD.

Decay fetish & social degeneration; the endless soft white blur of grief breakaway


Silika & Alik;
"Mēs kritīsim kopa" / "We Fall Together"

So much/many blood clouds....

I love Alik with all my rotten heart, and all of my baby’s heart. He is my everything

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Silika –Silk Ka – Silkia – Siky –Silky –Silika Z.

[An iPhone App to mend my filthy soul]