Wednesday

Calum? - Why, here he is...

Well, Senior, how did you guess I bumped into Calum recently? Yes, I did run into him, actually. At the Drug Pit. He was doing some kind of reportage for this fucking blog. Pathetic hoodie chav. The only thing they’re good for is a slow, blunt-cut beheading. Maybe a scalping and skinning too, thrown in for good measure? Fuck him. He wept for his Mother as soon as I punched him down to the ground. His screams soon stopped, I promise you. He didn’t suffer unduly. I couldn’t hang about in that area too long, so I just removed his head and discarded his body behind that ground-level Sony Eriksson billboard on the Passway there, y’know? He still had his ‘cool’ graffiti mouth apparatus on, or whatever it is.

I offered his rotting meat-head to the Tall Ones down the Alley this week. Yes, it goes without saying that I found the exit to the trapdoor. They were too chickenshit to show themselves. To face me. I offered his whole fucking head and various sections of his wretched skin and they turned their noses up at the offering. Why??????????????????????????????????????? He was a prize scumchav, if ever there was one. Ungrateful bastards. I piss on them. I am the Deaths-head.

So, you want to see Calum, do you?

Why, here he is, the little devil!…


Evens
[Roaming WAN]